This sweet homemade dressing brings a plain dinner salad to the next level. Top your leafy greens with crunchy veg like radishes and cucumbers, add in some acid with tomatoes and orange segments, some spice from fresh scallions, and then drizzle everything with generous amounts of carrot ginger dressing.
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 3 small carrots, tops removed, peeled, and roughly chopped
- 1/2 small sweet onion, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or coconut aminos
- Transfer all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve over your salad immediately and enjoy! Store remaining dressing in an airtight glass jar or container where it will last for a week in the fridge.