- Rice paper
- Crunchy veggies of choice, such as: carrots, cucumbers, and radishes, thinly sliced
- Leafy greens of choice, such as spinach or kale, de-stemmed
- Dip individual rice paper disks in water and soak for 15 seconds (or according to package instructions).
- Lay the soaked sheet onto a cutting board and add a medley of vegetables at the bottom edge of the rice paper, like you would a burrito.
- Carefully fold over the sides and roll upwards into a bundle. Repeat with as many as preferred spring rolls, then place onto a serving dish. Try to keep separated or else they will stick together.
- Pair with dipping sauces and enjoy!