- 1 (15.5-oz.) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon gochujang
- 2 tablespoons black vinegar or worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges for serving
- 2 garlic cloves
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 5 ice cubes
- 2 packs Nona Lim traditional noodles
- 2 soft-boiled eggs
- ½ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cucumbers, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- For the broth: Add coconut milk, peanut butter, gochujang, black vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime zest and juice, sugar, sesame oil, and garlic to a blender. Blitz until smooth and creamy. Season with salt to taste. Blend in ice and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, drain, then rinse in cold water. Divide noodles into two bowls and pour broth over top.
- Top with one boiled egg each, some cucumbers, radish, and scallions. Sprinkle sesame seeds over top and finish with a squeeze of lime juice.