- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Dried fruits like mango, cranberries, raisins, and/or apricots, roughly chopped
- Nuts such as pecans, peanuts, walnuts, almonds, and more, roughly chopped
- Coconut flakes
- Sesame seeds
- Candied ginger or orange peels
- Flaky sea salt
- In a heat-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring to mix in between heat sessions until fully melted, about 1-2 minutes total.
- Let chocolate sit for 5 minutes, then drop into 1-tablespoon circles (coins) onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Before chocolate sets, add any toppings you like and gently press down to help it stick.
- Chill on the fridge for 30-60 minutes or until chocolate is fully set. Gently remove chocolate coins from the parchment and serve.