- Mustard-Maple Glazed Bacon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon, about 12 slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the bacon in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet, leaving 1/4-inch between each slice. Bake until slightly rendered and golden brown, about 15 minutes until crisp.
- Meanwhile, add the syrup, the two mustards, salt, and black pepper to a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Remove bacon from the oven and carefully drain off any collected fat into a heat proof container. Blot the bacon with a paper towel to remove any extra grease. Lightly brush some of the glaze on each slice of bacon. Let bacon rest 5-10 minutes to allow bacon to crisp up and glaze to set up. Serve.