- 2 cups cucumber (about 1 medium cucumber), cut into 1-inch pieces and frozen
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 1-inch pieces and frozen
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 ounces lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 2 tablespoons honey or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup coconut water (or water)
- 2 cups ice
- Gin or vodka (optional)
- Blend cucumber, celery, mint, lime juice, honey, salt, coconut water, and ice in a blender until smooth. If desired, add more coconut water for a thinner consistency. (This slushie can be made a few hours ahead, stored in a blender in the freezer, and then blended again to reincorporate.)
- Optional: To transform this slushie into a frozen cocktail, add 2 ounces of gin or vodka per person and blend again.
- Divide among glasses and garnish with celery and mint leaves. Cheers!