Looking for a way to get even more natural goodness into your diet? The key is to be sneaky and add in more than just greens; play with color and texture and surprise ingredients, too. For example, you can try adding tahini in smoothies or combining two different flavors to create a ‘gram-worthy multi-colored bowl.
Get the recipe:Print
- 2½ bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- Pinch of salt
- ½–¾ cup milk or milk alternative, divided
- ⅓ cup spinach or kale
- ⅓ cup frozen mango
- ½ ripe avocado
- Additional fruit toppings like berries, kiwi, mango, and citrus
- Optional toppings like chia seeds, hemp seeds, mulberries, and/or goji berries
- Place frozen bananas, tahini, honey, maca powder, salt, and half of your milk in a blender. Blend until smooth, adding more milk depending on your desired consistency. Transfer half of the smoothie into a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients—kale, mango, avocado, and remaining milk—into the blender and blend again until smooth.
- Transfer the green smoothie into the same bowl as the tahini smoothie and fold a few times to create a tie-dye effect. Top with additional optional toppings and enjoy!