- 1 package (2 sheets) puff pastry, thawed
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pack Impossible™️ Burger
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup Gruyère or Swiss cheese, shredded
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add Impossible™️ Burger to the pan and use a wooden spoon to break it into smaller pieces (no larger than the size of a pea). Cook until just browned, 5-7 minutes. Mix in sage and season with salt and black pepper. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold thawed puff pastry and place on a lightly floured surface. Roll both sheets into 14”x11” rectangles. Top pastries with a thin layer of the Impossible mixture, leaving a half-inch pastry border around the edges. Then, evenly sprinkle cheese over the mixture.
- Roll both pastry sheets into long logs and place on the prepared baking sheet. Transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes, which will make the logs easier to cut.
- Slice logs into approximately 40 equal-sized pinwheels. Place each pinwheel, cut side down, onto baking sheets. Bake, rotating baking sheets halfway through, until golden brown and puffed, about 15-17 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack for 10 minutes before serving.