We’re proud to partner with The Soulfull Project, a Certified B Corporation dedicated to making high-quality, nutritious food more accessible to those in need. They’re also focused on giving back: For every serving of their multigrain hot cereal purchased, they donate a serving of their 4 Grain Blend to a food bank. They work with 200 Feeding America Food Banks to make sure your purchases help a nearby neighbor in need.
To match their generosity, we’re donating one serving of produce this week for every serving of The Soulfull Project cereal purchased. We’ve chosen to give back to the Food Bank of South Jersey because it’s not only in the same town as our distribution center, but it’s also in the same county (Camden) where The Soulfull Project was born
The Soulfull Project isn’t just generous. They make some pretty delicious products, too! That’s why we’ve topped savory roasted butternut squash and onions with their sweet Cinnamon Spice Multigrain Cereal. It adds a satisfying crunch and flavor to seasonal squash.Print
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 3 sprigs rosemary, minced
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, separated into 3 tablespoons room temperature and 3 tablespoons melted
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 packages The Soulful Project Cinnamon Spice Multigrain Cereal
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add squash, onions, rosemary, room-temperature coconut oil, and salt and pepper. Toss to coat pieces evenly.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until tender and caramelized, stirring halfway through.
- While roasted veggies are cooling, stir together the contents of two packages of The Soulful Project Cinnamon Spice Multigrain Cereal with melted coconut oil.
- Top squash with The Soulfull Project mixture and serve warm.