- 1/3 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, thinly shaved
- 1 Granny Smith apple, julienned
- 3 tablespoons chives, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet and toast until golden and fragrant, about 8-10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, shallots, lemon zest, and juice. Continue whisking and slowly drizzle in olive oil until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts, apples, and chives with the dressing. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with toasted walnuts.