- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (or more) honey, agave syrup, or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons lime zest, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons (or more) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Flaky sea salt
- 1 pound heirloom tomatoes (about 2 large), sliced
- 1 pound watermelon, chopped or sliced
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Warm bread, for serving
- Reserve a small handful of mint leaves for garnishing, then finely chop the remaining mint leaves.
- In a small bowl, mix the chopped mint, oil, honey, lime zest and juice, red pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt. Taste and adjust the honey, lime juice, and salt as needed.
- Arrange the watermelon and heirloom and cherry tomatoes on a platter. Season with salt, then drizzle with the mint dressing. Garnish with the reserved mint leaves. Serve with bread for sopping up the juices.