- 2 cups radishes, thinly shaved or sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, thinly shaved or sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped, plus whole leaves for serving
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Make the gremolata: In a small bowl, combine walnuts, parsley, mint, olive oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange radish and cucumber slices on a serving plate. Spoon walnut gremolata over top and finish with Parmesan shavings and extra mint leaves. Serve immediately.