- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 creamer potatoes, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon fillets, about 3 ounces each, skin removed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Juice of 2 Meyer lemons
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Add a thin layer of the olive oil to the bottom of a sheet pan. Place sliced potatoes in an even layer across the sheet pan to create a bed for the salmon. Add another layer of olive oil on top of the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 275 degrees.
- Season the salmon fillets with a drizzle of olive oil and salt and pepper. Place the salmon fillets on top of the par cooked potatoes. Bake for 20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- While the salmon cooks, make the dressing. In a medium bowl, combine Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, mayonnaise, honey, salt, pepper, and Meyer lemon juice. Whisk in two tablespoons of the olive oil until emulsified.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Drizzle some of the dressing on top of the salmon and potatoes, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.