- 2 avocados, pits removed, flesh scooped out
- 2 Roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 3/4 cup red or white onion, finely chopped
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and torn into bites
- 1 jalapeño, ribs and seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Place avocados in a medium bowl. Using a fork, smash avocado to be as chunky or as smooth as you would like. Mix in cooked bacon, jalapeño, and the remaining ingredients, and season with salt to taste. Transfer guacamole to a serving bowl and top with more bacon and jalapeño. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!