- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded, or finely sliced, with some leaves left whole
- 2 small apples, cored and finely sliced
- 1 cup celery root, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- For the salad, toss to combine cabbage, apples, and celery root.
- For the dressing, whisk together oil, molasses, vinegar, ginger, soy, and honey. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over the salad and mix thoroughly. Serve immediately.