- 1/2 cup cooked canned tuna
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup cooked canned cannellini beans
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 pieces sourdough toast
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Juice and zest from 1/2 small lemon
- In a large bowl, add the tuna, onion, beans, parsley, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix until combined, then prepare four pieces of toast.
- Rub garlic on the surface of each piece of warm toast. Then, evenly divide the tuna bean mixture and top each piece of toast.
- Top with chili flakes and an even drizzle of olive oil. Finish with lemon juice and zest, serve, and enjoy!