- 4 cups mixed greens like parsley, cilantro, carrot or beet greens—whatever you have on hand
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons parmesan, grated
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon zest
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Put greens, garlic, toasted pine nuts, parmesan, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and zest in a food processor. Pulse to blend. Then, add oil in a slow, steady stream. Taste and season accordingly.
- In a serving dish of your choice, mix mayonnaise and sour cream together. Then, swirl pesto over the top.
- Serve on a platter with endive, radicchio, boiled potatoes, carrots, and cherry tomatoes.