- 1 cup Good Karma Vanilla Flaxmilk
- Zest from 3 lemons
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine lemon zest with flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add lemon juice, Good Karma Vanilla Flaxmilk, melted butter, and apple cider vinegar.
- Gradually mix dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Stir until consistent and smooth, and then fold in the blueberries.
- Transfer batter to a loaf pan, then transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!