- 1 bunch (about 2 cups) Tuscan kale, de-stemmed and roughly torn
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus more for a thinner pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In a food processor or blender, add kale, basil, garlic, Parmesan, olive oil, salt, and lemon juice. Pulse to combine.
- Add almonds and pulse until they are finely chopped. Add more olive oil until you reach the consistency of your liking. Store in a resealable container in the fridge for up to a week, or use to top pasta, pizza, or even as a dip.