- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 cup sautéed green beans
- 1/4 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup arugula
- Bring a medium, nonstick skillet to medium heat.
- Add oil, red onions, and green beans, and gently toss to coat.
- Layer on eggs and sprinkle in blue cheese. Cook for about 3 minutes or until eggs start to set, then reduce the heat to low. Either leave open or fold in half at this point. Cook for an additional minute or until you reach your preferred texture.
- Garnish with parsley and arugula. Serve immediately and enjoy!